Archive to PDF: This thread can be removed from Twitter at anytime.
Archive this thread to PDF, save and print. It is a premium feature and costs $5 per month.
1. Since 1958, Israel's had a nuclear weapons program. To this day, they still haven't signed the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. According to the 1961 Foreign Aid Act, this makes them ineligible for US foreign aid. So Israel never publicly acknowledges their nuclear program.
2. Israel's ambitions for nuclear weapons first became apparent after President John F. Kennedy met Israeli PM, David Ben-Gurion in Manhattan in 1961. Kennedy became suspicious & sought to implement inspections of Israel's Dimona nuclear plant.
3. The Dimona nuclear plant was first spotted by an American U-2 spy plane flying over Israel in 1958. The Israelis told the Americans it was a textile plant (lie #1) and then told the Americans it was a metallurgical research facility (lie #2).
4. After JFK's meeting, the CIA produced an intelligence report on Israel's nuclear program, concluding: "We believe Israel has decided to develop its nuclear facilities in such a way as to put it into a position to develop nuclear weapons promptly should it decide to do so."
5. Concerned by Israel's resistance to inspections, Kennedy pushed to register Jewish groups as foreign agents that were funneling money to Israel. He also wrote a letter to Israeli PM, Levi Eshkol, demanding he let inspectors into Dimona. Kennedy was assassinated 4 months later.
6. In 1965, the FBI and CIA warned that the Nuclear Materials & Equipment Corporation (NUMEC) in Apollo, Pennsylvania was diverting hundreds of pounds of uranium to Israel. Who owned NUMEC? An Ohio-born Jew named Zalman Shapiro. This incident was called the Apollo Affair.
7. Only a few years later in 1969, President Nixon's Jewish Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger, wrote a letter to Nixon, advising him about Israel's nuclear capability. This letter wouldn't become public record until many years later.
8. In 1977, Senator John Glenn grew alarmed about Zalman Shapiro's NUMEC company sending nuclear material to Israel, and led Congress to amend the 1961 Foreign Aid Act to restrict US foreign aid to countries pursuing clandestine nuclear programs. Trust a "Shapiro?" Not even once.
9. Finally, public proof of Israel's nuclear program surfaced in 1986, when Mordechai Vanunu, a technician at Israel's Dimona nuclear plant, snapped photos of the plant and published them in The Sunday Times.
10. For the last two decades, Israel's nuclear program has become an open secret, showing up in declassified intelligence reports, leaked emails, Congressional testimony, and Israeli officials have even admitted it. So why won't US Presidents & politicians acknowledge the truth?
11. Politicians can't acknowledge Israel's nuclear program because it would make foreign aid to Israel illegal according to the Foreign Aid Act. So, every US President since Clinton has signed a pledge to keep Israel's nuclear program a secret - both Democrats and Republicans.
12. Further, the Department of Energy issued a Classification Bulletin in 2012 titled "Guidance on Release of Information Relating to the Potential for an Israeli Nuclear Capability." This allows the government to imprison Americans for talking about Israel's nuclear program.
13. A Los Alamos Laboratory analyst was fired in 2013 for speaking about Israel's nuclear program as a result of this gag order. Ironically, this lab was where David Greenglass worked - brother of infamous Jew spy, Ethel Rosenberg, who gave US nuclear secrets to the Soviets.
14. Israel's nuclear program poses an existential threat to the US. They supply countries like Saudi Arabia with nuclear secrets - many of which were stolen from the US.
15. Israel's nuclear program also poses an existential threat to the world. Their deterrence doctrine, called the Samson Option, entails indiscriminately launching nukes at other countries if Israel is threatened.
16. Incidentally, the Israelis used the Samson Option as blackmail to force Nixon to airlift supplies to them when they were getting overwhelmed by Arabs during the Yom Kippur War in 1973. Nixon complied.
17. This apocalyptic doctrine is a guarantor for Israeli dominance in the Middle East, and the reason they refuse to sign the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. The CIA estimates Israel had 10 nukes in 1976 and could have close to 400 today - launchable from air, land, and sea.
18. Ironically, Israel complains about Iran's nuclear ambitions despite the fact that Iran, and every other country in the Middle East except Israel, has signed the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.
19. So, we learned that Israel has stolen it's nuclear secrets and material from the US, uses its nuclear capability to force the US to comply with its demands, forces every American politician to publicly deny their nuclear capabilities, and if they don't, they can be jailed.
20. Our elected representatives lie to us about Israel's nuclear program so they can ILLEGALLY send $11 million of our tax dollars to Israeli Jews everyday. Who do our elected representatives represent, the American people or Jews? ⛔End.
There are multiple ways to embed @cursedsalad's unrolled
1. Direct link
2. Use iframe
Sharing is caring 😍
Like this thread of @cursedsalad?
it with your friends & followers.
Love Thread Readers? Upgrade to premium to unlock all features
A whole new way to explore your interests. Convert your Thread to PDF,
save and print. Subscribe to interesting authors and be notified when new unroll is
available. Auto publish your threads on Medium and WordPress websites.